WFU

2018年1月22日 星期一

Dr. Yuchia Huang's story

Author: Dr. Yuchia Huang




Dr. Yuchia Huang(MSc, MD)


I have a background in Accounting. I received my bachelor's degree in Accounting from National Taiwan University, and worked as a Risk Management Consultant for Deloitte Taiwan.

I'm also a literary arts enthusiast. I studied in the UK, and received my master's degree in Translation Studies from Edinburgh University. I also studied in the PhD program of the same field at Warwick University.

Now I'm a TCM doctor. I received my M.D. degree in Taiwan(China Medical University). This is my 9th year of practicing Chinese medicine.

Once the chief resident of Tzu Chi hospital, I'm now running my clinic in Taipei.

My clinical interest is dermatological disease, and I specialize in atopic dermatitis, psoriasis, eczema, acne and rosacea.

Please read more about my case reports.

Relevant links:FB / Bloge-mail